April 9, 2013

I have too much stuff

It's amazing how much stuff we tend to accumulate.  I have a bad habit of not wanting to throw anything away because we may need it some day.  As I was Spring Cleaning yesterday, I realized that this was actually costing us money.  We have so much stuff that I've forgotten what we already have.

While cleaning I found:
  •  a pack of vacuum bags.  (We have 3 more open packs that I found in a different closet a few weeks ago.)  Seriously, I think whenever we need to replace the bag we just buy a new pack instead of seeing if we have any on hand.
  • 2 containers of disinfecting wipes - I buy these frequently and we've had 2 containers under the kitchen sink for a while now.
  • Leather protectant spray - My huband just bought some of this for this leather coat a few weeks ago.  And guess what I found yesterday, a bottle of spray that we had forgotten about.

No comments:

Post a Comment