June 24, 2015

Weightloss Apps

I really need to get focused on losing some weight.  Over the weekend I was looking at some different apps for my phone to help me track calories, workouts, etc.  It's only been 4 days so far but I've been tracking calories, working out, and making sure I drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.

I've lost 4 lbs!

If you have trouble drinking enough water every day, check this app out.  Aqualert

Basically, it tells you how many ounces of water you should be drinking daily.  Then you can set up the times that you want it to be alerting you.  I set it for 9 am - 9 pm.  Every hour it sends an alert for you to drink water.

So simple.  But that little reminder every hour has really helped me.  Especially when I'm busy at work.  It reminds me to take a break and drink some water.

No comments:

Post a Comment