- A really, really nice computer chair for home, we needed this. Ours was a piece of junk. Marked $20, but we offered $15. I'm saving the old one to sell at a friends garage sale for $3 - $5.
- A 3 wheeler for Little R - $7. The tricycle she had was too hard for her to peddle and she has bike day once a week at day care. I'll try to sell the old one for $5 at a garage sale.
- 4 shirts for myself for $4
- A pair of swim shoes for Little R for $1, needed these for day care. She has swim day twice a week and her current pair are starting to get tight.
- Really cute Head bands for the girls, only $.25 each
- A really nice large insulated back pack for $3, will be great for our zoo trips.
- 36 Glittery Christmas Cards, $1.50
To Sell on Ebay:
- 4 pairs of toddler Nike's for only $1 each. 1 pair is Little R's next size up so I'm saving them for the fall. The other 3 pairs are listed on ebay. One already has a bid for $16 f/s plus a couple watchers. If I sell all 3 pairs for my asking prices, after fees, shippings and cost of the shoes (including Little R's pair that I'm keeping), I'll have made over $17 on these shoes.
- A mini Coach Purse, $4, Listed for $29.99 with f/s
- Abercrombie fur lined hoodie, $3, listed for $15 plus shipping
- I also got a really nice Gymboree size 5 brown corduroy jacket with elbow patches for $1, listed it for$12.50 with free shipping.