Here are some things we've done to save money so far:
- Didn't buy food on the plane and have been eating the snacks I packed instead of buying snacks when we are out.
- Stopped at grocery store on 1st day to buy breakfast and dinner foods so we can eat at resort as much as possible.
- the 2 times we've eaten out so far we bought dinner for two deals and split between the four of us instead of buying the girls there own meals. For example, yesterday we had fajitas for 2 for $32.50. It came with pork, chicken, steak and shrimp plus all the toppings for some great fajitas. Mr. R and I split it with the girls and there was plenty left to take back to the resort for dinner.
- Used coupons to save $8 off the cost of the aquarium we went to yesterday.
- I wanted a tshirt from the aquarium but they were expensive. I found a small clearance section at the back of the store and bought 2 tshirts for less than the price of 1 regular priced shirt.