January 27, 2014

Grocery Shopping Update

I went to Aldi today to get groceries.  $126 was spent on groceries.  I didn't make a list but did go through the freezer and cupboards before I went so I knew what was on hand.

Mr. R decided he wants to lose some weight so he is going to be doing Weight Watchers with me so I spent a lot of fruits and veggies and then spent over an hour rinsing everything and chopping it all up so it is ready to eat.

We have $33 left in the grocery budget for the month of January. We shouldn't need anything except maybe a gallon of milk but I have a list of some things I want at Giant Eagle that are on sale so I'll probably spend the rest there.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty good! Only 4 more days to go, and still you have some leftover. I was looking at my numbers this morning, and I may have about $38 left by the time the month is over.

    ReplyDelete