- I received $100 from an extra project at work that I will be adding to the credit card payment.
- Spent $88 at Aldi's on groceries, still have $72 in the food budget to last until payday on the 26th. My goal is to only spend $50 so that I can put the extra $22 towards our California vacation fund.
- My mom wanted Big Ripples to join the children's choir at her church. Now she is involved in 4 different activities and its just too much. So we asked Big Ripples how she felt about quitting guitar lessons. Really she's a little too young for this and doesn't like practicing so she was fine with it. We will finish October since we've already paid for it. This will save us $68 - $85 per month, depending on how many weeks are in the month.
- My work wasn't taking the right amount out of my pay check for disability insurance. They were taking $3.84 but should have been taking $4.17. And it looks like the life insurance policy was also adjusted from $5.79 to $3.43. So after all the adjustments my pay check was $2.12 more than usual. Not much, but that adds up to $55.12 more per year. I'll take it. Anything on the plus side is good for me!
- It looks like our road runner bill went up again. It only went up a couple dollars to $51.37 but it's still annoying. It seems like every few months they increase our bill.
- Mr. Ripples went over board on texting resulting in our cell phone bill being about $3 more than usual.