- My paycheck was a little over $100 more than usual thanks to not having any insurance taken out. Mr. R's check was nice too, not sure why though. (I have a feeling they put all his vacation pay on this check, which means next check will be 1 day short. Super annoying.)
- For some reason this month Netflix charged us $8.51 but I can't figure out why. It's always just been $7.99.
- $43 left over in the gas budget, $2 left over from food budget, and $2 excess bowling money is moving to savings
- Paid off the credit card from the big car repair bill last month
- Paid $255 on my student loans. This should bring the balance down to around $800!!! So Close!!!
- Added $260 to each of my savings funds: car, ef, vacation. We have a total of $701 in each savings fund, our goal for 2014 is to reach $4,000 each. $9897 left to go! (That's close to $900 per month that we need to save. January has been amazing for savings but we do not normally have this much extra money to move to savings. Saving $900 a month will be tough but I know we can do it!)
January 31, 2014
Friday Financials 3rd Paycheck Edition
I love Love LOVE 3 paycheck months!